mercredi 4 octobre 2006

Une vie ordinaire *** ordinary life

Tim said: A great view of ordinary life.
Cergie said: thanks, Tim, though it is not ordinary life for just anybody. It’s ordinary life for somebody special. A farm boy for instance.
Tim a dit: Une grande scène de vie ordinaire.
Cergie a dit: ce n’est pas la vie ordinaire de n’importe qui, c’est la vie ordinaire de quelqu’un d’exceptionnel. Un garçon élevé dans une ferme par exemple.

5 commentaires:

  1. Living on a farm would be awful! Awful!

    Ha ha ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Clochette s'est évaporé!!!
    Un chat de sorcière,disais tu?
    J'ai 5 chats noirs,qui suis je?Au moins une sorcière en chef! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i got this feeling...u have a meaningful life day by day...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cergie, you're right that farm life is not ordinary life for most people at least in our cultures anymore. Perhaps, I think ordinary because that is the background I come from.

    Great picture again!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. san nakji, when I met my husband, he wanted to grow goats, and life decided it’ld not have been so.
    I’m not sure, I’ll have been less happy.
    On the contrary.
    chamamy, sorcière en chef ! Des chats noirs, cinq !
    Ces animaux si photogéniques perpétuellement à disposition ! Un rêve !
    Et tu n’en profites pas !
    black feline, I try to do my best for that.
    tim, my farm friend!
    I’m happy you enjoyed them.

    RépondreSupprimer

Licence Creative Commons
Cette œuvre est mise à disposition selon les termes de la Creative Commons Licence 3.0 France - Pas d’Utilisation Commerciale - Partage dans les mêmes Conditions.

Archives